Thursday, October 31, 2013

Hebrew Language Studies

     I will be hosting a seminar soon about the importance of studying ancient manuscripts in the language in which they were written. It is such a joy to me to find different manuscripts so available today. I spent time in Israel digging through ancient ruins. I love ancient history. The people of an earlier time had such a slower pace. They did not have all the modern technology we do. It would be so nice to have the technology and the slower pace. Is there such an existence possible? I have to wonder.
     In many times in history there were those who strayed away into pagan theology. Imagine knowing who God is and that there is only one God. Not the Ein Sof concept of God that we find in the Zohar but the concept of God being our Creator who also is our deliverer. That is why I cannot swallow the worlds theological view of who Jesus is. I find it so hard to believe that Jews would begin to turn from serving the One true God to a polytheistic view. Then in doing so they seek to convert those who serve the One True God of Israel into following them. The New Testament clearly calls them the blind leading the blind. If you say you serve the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob then how can you believe in a Jesus who is a lesser God? If He is God then He is the Almighty robed in flesh...the Messiah??? How then can you swallow a pagan view of the Only God in the Universe??? That is preposterous. I say to those who are off on this deceptive path to come out of darkness into the marvelous light of the Lord. He is either God or He is not. You cannot have it both ways. If God be God then serve Him. If Baal be god then serve him but don't come telling me someone robed in Baal's ways is my God because you are wrong in every sense. Well enough of my ranting. Off to study deeper things such as ancient manuscripts and scripts. Shalom...Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment