Thursday, October 17, 2013

Funniest Refresher Ever

I am neck deep in books and material for the Masters in Jewish Studies Program. The funny thing is I am always looking for a program that keeps me totally brushed up for class room teaching. I found this site on the web that had a sale on classes. So I subscribed to it. The marketing course is awesome. So professionally done. I wanted some ideas so I can market our life coaching program to the state. Well that was a wonderful investment as it will educate me in ways I never knew existed. The Hebrew Course coming out of Jerusalem with the native speaker however was hilarious. It is this guy being taped writing on a white board. He speaks very bad English and being an English teacher (ESL) it had me rolling my eyes. I thought..oh well it's a refresher for Hebrew so I will just ride it out. I think the guy ought to say in the film....just a minute while I go light the hash bowl...it just went out. It was like the Bill and Ted of Hebrew School....hilarious. Not at all what I bargained for and I cannot get a refund because it's an honest legitimate course. Too funny!!! Never will I do that one again. I did however get my laugh for the day. I am better off going over the Hebrew Course I taught for Muskegon University. It was so much better just reviewing my own DVD's. Thank you Brother Good Joe for making DVD's of me teaching. Call me vain but I
am a good Hebrew Teacher. I love the language, people and Bible. Tonight though it made me miss everyone in Indiana. I love Indy. It is an awesome place to live. The students are amazing and right on tract in studying and asking questions. I also love the advance Hebrew Courses at Jewish Education available there. I sure miss
it. I miss my dear Hebrew teacher Mr. Cohen and the Rabbi:) there. She is awesome! I also miss Hebrew School and the congregations......well there you have it......I love Louisiana but I am just as fond of Indiana. In the Name of the Most High God Dana Klein

No comments:

Post a Comment